Easter Sunday Eggstravaganza 2019
Sunday 21st April – 10am-5pm
An Eggtastic day out for all the family!
- Join in our Easter Egg Hunt in Bunny Wood – 11am & 2pm
- Win prizes in the Easter Egg and Spoon Race -12.30pm
- See the Farm Animals
- Easter Egg Painting and Spring Crafts in the Tearoom
- Delicious Healthy Food in the Farm Shop and Tearoom
- Treasure Hunt & History Quest
Entry for this event is only £3.95 per child, £2.50 per accompanying adult. Limited tickets available on the day – advance booking available.
Please Note: The entry price gives you access to one of the two Easter Egg hunts (adults – remember the eggs are for the kids!!), the Easter Egg painting competition (open all day – judging at 3pm) and the Easter Egg and Spoon Race. It also gives you access to the playground, animals, wax model museum and any other competitions run on the day.
Carmichael Visitor Centre and Farm Shop
Warrenhill Farm, Thankerton, Near Biggar, ML12 6PF:
Carmichael Visitor Centre is on the A73 between Lanark/Biggar.